Should you decide to make use of our website, the personal information that we will require of you is as follows:
1. your name and surname;
2. your email address;
3. your phone number;
4. your date of birth
5. your address (if you saving for an item to be delivered to you)
We may also require other identification information if you buy goods worth above certain sums or as is otherwise required in order for us to comply with the Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements under the Nigerian Law. It is your responsibility to update any of your personal information that you provide to us as soon as it is no longer accurate and complete.
You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
This Website makes use of “cookies” to automatically collect information and data through the standard operation of the Internet servers. “Cookies” are small text files a website can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of a website and allow a website to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow the website operator to improve the functionality of the website and its content. The type of information collected by cookies is not used to personally identify you.
Some of the purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows:
1. Open an online account at your request.
2. Process your orders at the completion of your savings plan.
3. To contact you regarding current or new products or services.
4. To respond to requests or follow up on your savings plan.
5. Enable online social activity or discussions
6. Enable you to interact with third party service providers
1. If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or where we are authorised under the law in order to protect our customers, the public or our Company.
2. To Third Party contractors that work with Save and Buy to provide services to you.
3. In an instance of Sale or Merger.
We enable you to navigate to the Interswitch Secure website in order to make payments online into the Save and Buy account with Stanbic IBTC Bank (“Stanbic”). We do not store your credit or debit card information on the Save and Buy website. Save and Buy will never ask you to disclose your account information, card information or password. Your information is strictly dealt with by Stanbic directly or through the Interswitch portal.
The Save and Buy website is committed to maintaining the security of the information you provide on it. This is achieved through the use of firewall and data encryption technologies. It is however your responsibility to ensure that your password and user data are not compromised. Save and Buy shall not be held liable for third party access to your information where you have compromised your password and or other user data.
If you decide you do not want any of your information used for the purposes listed above you may do any of the following:
1. In the case of promotional emails you may choose the opt out option as provided within the mail.
2. In the case of cookies you may disable them on your system but you must note that some of the functionality of the site will be affected by disabling such cookies
3. Upon the closure of your account your details will be removed from our database.